Wednesday, December 11, 2013

23 weeks!

How far along? 23 Weeks

How big is baby?  11.5  inches, 1.2 pound The size of a grapefruit (or over inflated football lol)


Maternity clothes? Yep!

Sleep: Sleep is my friend. It's all I want to do. 

Movement: Oh yes! You can now see (and feel) her kicks from the outside!

Food cravingsI had Thai today. It was delicious. 


Food Aversions: Tomatoes

GenderIt's a Girl! 

Pregnancy Symptoms: Headaches, backaches, and currently suffering from horrible sinus congestion and pressure. 

Belly Button in or outIn.  

What I miss: Being able to take REAL medicine when I'm sick & beer ;) 


What I am looking forward toOur Christmas vacation! 7 more work days and counting! 

Upcoming appointments/events:  Not again until after the New Year.

apparently I like this shirt. Hello again, pregnant fat face. 

No comments: