Thursday, August 18, 2011

:/

So I got these new meds yesterday from the Dr. for my back pain.

It says, take 1-2 pills twice a day as needed; it also says to take them before the onset of pain and it will work better. Well, since the pain is always there, I take them morning and night. Today was my first say of taking them, and they have quite the effects.

This morning, I took two, because my back pain, believe it or not, is the worst when I'm at work. And lemme tell you, I was SO high. I felt like I was on crack. I was sweating, my heart was racing, hands were shaking, and I felt like I was going to hurl. Luckily, I didn't. I will say though, I wasn't in any pain :)

Tonight, I've only taken one, and I feel like I could fall asleep sitting here. I can barely hold my eyes open, so please forgive any typos or random jumping around.
.......

The little will be walking any day now. I'm beyond excited, she can stand up all by herself, and she pulls up on everything; walls, doors, people, tables.....anything and everything.

We started planning her (quickly approaching!!) birthday, but I think we've decided to change some things. The Mr and I really need to sit down, and get organized, October 30th will be here before we know it!!
.............

We don't really have any plans for the weekend. The hubs is on call, so it's hard to set anything up since there's always the chance that he'll have to work. He even worries about going to church. He doesn't want to have to leave in the middle of service, but it hasn't happened so far ;)
Next weekend we'll be having a nice date night. It's long overdue. We've got a great sitter for the little. Miss A loooooves her, and the Mr and I do too. She said, "don't pay me, just buy me dinner." Um OK! haha. She is genuinely one of the sweetest people I have ever met, and I'm glad to have her in my life. <3
.............
I'm so happy tomorrow is Friday.

Have a great weekend! :)

No comments: