Monday, August 29, 2011

Overdue update

It's been too long. But I have SO much going on these days.

Where shall we start.....
Work is awesome, and super busy which is great. Job security *wink

Church is great, we missed this Sunday because baby A was NOT having it. She needed a nap right when we were walking out the door. Sooo, it didn't work out. This week it will. ::hangs head in shame::

Speaking of baby A, she got her toenails painted for the first time!!!

Super cute right?!









I've been taking this medicine the Dr gave me for my back, and it makes me feel like I'm on crack. I start sweating, and shaking and my heart starts racing. No bueno.
I had a consultation today with the pain management doctor who will be giving me the epidural type medicine injection hopefully that will happen soon; he also gave me some new meds that hopefully wont crack me out. SN: I've never done crack, so I am only assuming that is how I would feel.


Back to baby A, she can stand up by herself, and stay standing unassisted for almost a minute!! She will be walking any day. I'm so excited.

We're going to Tennessee in December, which I'm TOTALLY excited about. Get to see the fam and spend time with good people who care about us.

OH My best friend in the world is pregnant!!!!!! I am SO excited and can't wait. This will be baby #3 for her, and the first time I'll be living in the same state as her when she has it!!! I can't wait!!

That is all. Sorry for bouncing around. <3

Have a good week.

No comments: