Saturday, October 15, 2011

Bad blogger

Yep, that's me. I'm a bad blogger.

I have good weeks where I'll have 3 or 4 posts, and then I'll go a week or two with no posts at all.

I'm super busy planning A's birthday party (Two weeks from today btw! AHHH) along with work, cooking, cleaning, playing with a rambunctious toddler, blogging kind of gets pushed aside. ::Sad face::
.................................
So here is a quick update;

My best friend and I are going to the Southern Women's Show today!! I went 3 years ago when we lived in Tennessee and LOVED it. (The S W S, not Tennessee, hence why we live in Florida now) I won the tickets from my favorite local radio station. Along with a Longaberger wallet, a purse from Macy's, and some perfume! I LOVE the way the perfume smells, so I will be running out of it quickly!!

Baby A can seriously walk now. She's trotting all over the house, chasing after our cat (which is hilarious) she kind of wobbles sometimes, it's super cute. She looks a lot like Dr. Frankenstein's monster though, which makes for some serious entertainment. :)
She started saying "Hi" It is SO cute. She has the sweetest little baby voice. I love it. I seriously can't believe how she is growing up so fast. She's on regular milk now, and eating real food, it blows my mind. Her birthday is 15 days from today. We're having her party the day before, and taking her to Disney on her actual birthday :) I hope she enjoys it!
.........................
ETA:

The Southern Woman's Show has come and gone. We had a pretty good time. It was crowded and hot, but it was fun. We got a lot of swag, and ate more dip than any person ever should. I also got my wedding band cleaned, and it is soooo sparkly and shiny now. It's beautiful :)


Hope you all have a great weekend. And since I missed Wordless Wednesday....

Old school

No comments: