Friday, October 21, 2011

Dear baby,

Tomorrow is the day that your daddy and I will be buying all of the presents for your birthday, as well as all of the decorations. I've been looking forward to this day for weeks and I'm so looking forward to it.

As I sit here, and think of the celebration that is rapidly approaching, tears are streaming down my face.
I can't believe my baby is almost a year old. I honestly don't know where this year has gone. Everyone said it would fly by, but my goodness, I didn't think it would disappear that quickly.

I feel like I missed so many things. So many milestones. I hate that I can't stay home with you everyday.
Your daddy and I want the best things for you, and that means that he and I both have to work. I'm so sorry. I know you're in good hands, but I wish you were in mine. <3

I pray that you know I'm doing my best. I've never done this before, and as you are learning, I am too.
I love you so much baby girl. You are my world, and I hope this year has been amazing for you. As much as it has been for us. I love you . Always. And forever.
..............................................................
While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.

No comments: