Wednesday, January 15, 2014

28 weeks... (!)

The blog now, as opposed to when I was pregnant with Baby A is very different. I'm a little disappointed that I'm not able to update about my life as much as I did then. 
But then again, I had so much going on because I had no job, no responsibilities and everything was new.
Now that I'm a "seasoned momma" things aren't so new. This pregnancy as compared to the last one, is very much the same. (Although I haven't gained nearly as much weight!) 

Today, I had my gestational diabetes test, I had the orange flavored drink, which is what I had last time too. Again, the same. 
I promise that as the weeks left turn to days, if anything exciting happens, you'll be the first to know. ;) 

How far along? 28 Weeks

How big is baby?  17  inches, 2.9 pounds The size of a chihuahua! lolol

Maternity clothes? Yes, please! 

Sleep: Sleep is still great, and I'm still loving every minute of it. 

Movement: Oh yes, specifically at 8pm. Every night! 

Food cravings: The other day I just knew if I didn't have Chinese, I would die. 

Food Aversions: Tomatoes

Gender: It's a Girl! 

Pregnancy Symptoms: Backaches...always. 

Belly Button in or out? In.  

What I miss: My energy, full lung capacity, & beer

What I am looking forward to: Maternity Leave...lolol

No comments: