Sunday, January 26, 2014

29 weeks and a mini update!

We had what will probably be our last ultrasound on Friday. I went to my appointment on Tuesday, and she was measuring 3 weeks ahead, so the doc sent us to get checked out. 
Baby is growing right on target, measuring in at exactly 29 weeks and weights approximately 3 pounds, 3 ounces! 
She was moving SO much the entire time we were there. She was head down, then head up, then transverse...literally all over the place. 
The tech working on us was a student (closely looked over by a pro) but I didn't mind! It took her forever, but that was great for us because it meant we got all that extra time to check out our kiddo! It literally took an hour to get everything they needed, but I wasn't complaining! :) 
ALSO! I do NOT have gestational diabetes! :):):)


How far along? 29 Weeks 4 days

How big is baby?  17  inches, 3.3 pounds The size of a pineapple! 

Maternity clothes? Yes, oh yes!  

Sleep: Sleep is still great when my 3 year old isn't trying to climb into our ever shrinking bed! 

Movement: So much! She is always moving! ALWAYS! 

Food cravings: Banana milkshakes

Food Aversions: Tomatoes still...

Gender: Girl, Girl, Girl! (as confirmed by 3 different sonographers!)

Pregnancy Symptoms: Backaches & the endless peeing has kicked in! 

Belly Button in or out? Flat!

What I miss: My energy, full lung capacity, & beer

What I am looking forward to: Being done moving, and maternity leave! :) 


Looks like we have a thumb sucker on our hands! <3 nbsp="" p="">

No comments: