Saturday, March 29, 2014

Still pregnant...

How far along? 38 weeks (& 3 days, oops) 

How big is baby?  19.75  inches, 6.8 pounds The size of a spaghetti squash

Maternity clothes? Yes, oh yes! 

Sleep: Sleep is still pretty good; If I sleep on my left side too long, my shoulder hurts (previous broken collarbone to thank for that) and if I sleep on my right side too long, my arm goes numb. If I sleep on EITHER side too long, my hips start hurting. lol

Movement: Early afternoon and around 8pm are her busiest times, and she tends to get the hiccups between 2 and 6 am

Food cravings: Still Sprite...and Reese's Pieces...and Neapolitan ice cream ;) (no wonder I'm a fat ass) 

Food Aversions: Tomatoes

Gender: All girl 

Pregnancy Symptoms: Swelling in my hands and feet, heavy belly, night sweats, irritability 

Belly Button in or out? Flat, but VERY close to popping out!

What I miss: Beer ;)

What I am looking forward to: Having this baby! :) Hopefully soon!! 


No comments: