Thursday, July 7, 2011

3 Day Weekend

6:29pm

On Thursday. The baby is sleeping (since she didn't nap much today) and the Mr. is working late.

All alone. It's quiet.

It's nice. It's not often I get time to myself.
So here I sit, blogging, thinking about dieting as my stomach growls, watching Teen Mom. One of the many shows the Mr refuses to watch....along with Pretty Little Liars, Secret Life, and 19 Kids and Counting. He absolutely HATES that show. I kinda dig it. Thank God for the DVR (and every other blessing in our lives!)
................................................................................

Tomorrow starts my 3 day weekend. I am beyond excited.
First thing in the morning I have a dentist appointment. I'm not going to tell you how long it's been since I've been to the dentist, because, well, it's shameful. (Don't worry, I brush and floss everyday! I'm not gross!)
I'm hoping that whatever treatment I need to have done can be done tomorrow so I wont have to worry about missing any more work than I already do. (Physical therapy 3 days a week thanks to our car accident)

Our nanny is going out of town for the next week and a half. So we are going to be using someone she recommended. She was the sitter for her youngest daughter. I met with her 3 times this week, and she interacts great with the baby, and the baby really seems to like her. And I fully trust our nanny and I know she wouldn't suggest someone she didn't trust. An added bonus, she will be coming to our house to keep the baby! I am really excited about this, 1) it gives me more time to sleep in the mornings and 2) the baby will be in her own environment and comfortable as she adjusts to a new person keeping her.
So she's going to come tomorrow while I go to the dentist! I'm so glad!
..................................................................

That's all I've planned so far for my 3 day weekend! The Mr is on call, so chances are, he will be working all weekend. Boo. I usually spend my Saturday cleaning and doing laundry, but I'll be doing that tomorrow after my appointment so my Saturday will be FREE!!! How exciting right?! What will I do, you ask? Probably nothing. That's what I've been doing lately. It's hard to spend time with friends when they don't have kids. And it's just our luck, that none of our friends have any. So we tend to exclude ourselves at times, or get excluded. But whatevs. Maybe the kiddo and I will do something fun?!

That's all for now! Hope you've enjoyed my ramblings.

Enjoy your Friday!! :)

No comments: