Monday, September 23, 2013

11 Weeks!






How far along? 11 weeks!

How big is baby?  1.6 inches & .25 ounces! The size of a lime :) 


Total weight gain/loss: Around 5 - 7 lbs, depending on who's scale I'm standing on.  

Maternity clothes? I have one pair of maternity slacks for work, that I'm loving. They are full panel though, so I'm having to fold it over since it's obviously too big. I'm also LOVING my Beband. Today I broke down and bought a pair of maternity jeans! I'm sick of having to readjust my pants and the ponytail holder keeping them up. 

Sleep: Sleep is my favorite, I'm having no trouble in that department ;) 

Movement: Nothing real yet, definitely some phantom kicks though, which is super weird. 

Food cravings: Chocolate Milk! And cows milk at that! I loathe cows milk, it's disgusting, and bad for you, so we drink almond milk...Nope, I want none of that...gimme chocolate cows milk! All day, everyday! Oh! And anything salty! 

Food Aversions: I am having SO many food aversions, it's really pissing me off. Sometimes something that sounded delicious an hour ago, makes me want to yak now. I'm over it. 

Gender: Still not sure! But thinking (hoping) BOY!

Pregnancy Symptoms: Oh, you know, the usual. Sore boobs, irritable as HELL, mood swings, oily skin, constant hunger... the list goes on and on...

Belly Button in or out? In. It didn't pop out last time, so I doubt it will this time. 

What I miss: Coffee, well Caffeine in general, and my oil & blemish free skin

What I am looking forward to: Second Trimester! 19 days! 

Upcoming appointments/events:  I don't have another appointment until next month. It'll just be the usual; pee in a cup, check my bp/pulse and use the doppler to find lil boo's heartbeat. 

No comments: