Tuesday, September 3, 2013

9 weeks!

I am already slacking. I promise I will try to do better. (Try)

Anyhow, not a lot happening here, I'll keep this short and sweet.

Sorry, still no pictures... I'll work on it. 


How far along? 9 weeks

How big is baby? The size of a green olive! .9 inches, and .07 oz!


Total weight gain/loss: Around 3 to 5 lbs, depending on what time of day I step on the scale. 

Maternity clothes? I bought one pair of maternity dress pants for work, the time hasn't come yet, but I know it's not far. I did get a beband from Target and am loving it. 

Sleep: Sleep is amazing. I'm ready for bed around 8 every night, but usually make it until 9 or 9:30 before giving in. 

Movement: Not yet! 

Food cravings: Cereal and salad. :) 

Food Aversions: Tomatoes, granola bars...

Gender: Not sure yet! But thinking BOY!

Pregnancy Symptoms:  I'm SO moody! I can't stand myself sometimes. 

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: Coffee & beer.

What I am looking forward to: My next appointment! 

Upcoming appointments/events:  My first REAL OB appointment tomorrow! 

No comments: