Monday, September 30, 2013

12 Weeks (and an explanation)

Well, I think it's time I do a little explaining...
When I was pregnant with my first, I didn't have a job, and I didn't have a car. For a while in the beginning, all I had was a computer with free (read: crappy) wifi, no tv, no cable, nothing. That being said, I had a LOT more free time on my hands to blog. These days, I have a job (one in which I work 50+ hours a week) a car, a tv, cable, and not so crappy wifi. (Also, Pinterest exists, enough said) 
So please forgive me if I don't get around to blogging much more than my weekly updates. ;)  

 How do you like the kiddo photo bomb? lol


How far along? 12 weeks!

How big is baby?  2.1 inches & .49 ounces! The size of a plum :) 


Total weight gain/loss: Around 7 lbs, I blame this on quitting smoking and ALWAYS being hungry.  

Maternity clothes? I have one pair of maternity slacks for work, one pair of maternity jeans, one pair of cords (thanks Lindsey) and a beband to get me through the rest of my wardrobe while I still can. 

Sleep: Sleep is my favorite, I'm having no trouble in that department especially since I inherited a pregnancy pillow from Lindsey. I slept with it Saturday night for the first time, and oh Holy Jesus, it was phenomenal! 

Movement: Nope, not yet! 

Food cravings: Chocolate milk & sugary cereal (not together!) 

Food Aversions: I am having SO many food aversions, it's really pissing me off. Sometimes something that sounded delicious an hour ago, makes me want to barf now. I'm over it. 

Gender: Still not sure! 
Heart Rate- Girl
Cravings- Boy

Pregnancy Symptoms: Oh, you know, the usual. Sore boobs, oily skin, tons of zits, constant hunger... the list goes on and on...at least my irritability has eased up a bit. 

Belly Button in or out? In. It didn't pop out last time, so I doubt it will this time. 

What I miss: Coffee, well Caffeine in general, and my nice skin. 

What I am looking forward to: Second Trimester! We're so close! 

Upcoming appointments/events:  I don't have another appointment until next month. It'll just be the usual; pee in a cup, check my bp/pulse and use the doppler to find lil boo's heartbeat. 

No comments: