Sunday, October 6, 2013

13 Weeks!


Try not to judge the "Capital B" belly, I have to fold down my full panel maternity pants, and sometimes this is the outcome. ;) 

How far along? 13 weeks

How big is baby?  2.9 inches and .81 ounces :) The size of a peach! 


Total weight gain/loss: 7ish pounds

Maternity clothes? In them, and love them. I still have non-maternity clothes I'm wearing for now, but I don't know how much longer I can keep it up. 

Sleep: Sleep it still amazing. I'm getting plenty, but could still use more. I'm hoping since the second trimester is right around the corner (FRIDAY!!) I'll get some of my energy back and won't want to go to bed at 8 PM every night. lol

Movement: YES!!!! I couldn't believe it happened so soon! I've read conflicting reports, but it turns out, with your second and on, you can feel them super early! Imagine my surprise when I was lounging on the couch one night last week and all of a sudden...BAM! It's still extremely light, and barely noticeable, but it's definitely happening! 

Food cravings: I drove 70 miles to get lunch at this ridiculously awesome place on Saturday. It's my favorite place to eat and it's a damn good thing there isn't one closer, or I'd be a fatty. (Plus it was my dad's birthday, and it's right down the road from his house) ;) 


Food Aversions: Tons and tons, but they don't last very long.  

Gender: Still not sure! 
Heart Rate- Girl
Cravings- Boy


Pregnancy Symptoms: Oh, you know, the usual. Sore boobs, oily skin, tons of zits, constant hunger... the list goes on and on...at least my irritability has eased up a bit. 

Belly Button in or out? In. It didn't pop out last time, so I doubt it will this time. 

What I miss: Coffee, well Caffeine in general, and my nice skin. 

What I am looking forward to: Second Trimester, finding out the sex, my next ultrasound...

Upcoming appointments/events:  A week from tomorrow. It feels like it's been a year since my last appointment! 

No comments: