Wednesday, October 16, 2013

15 Weeks!

How far along? 15 weeks



How big is baby? 4.4 inches and 3.5 ounces! The size of a navel orange!!!



Total weight gain/loss: Holding steady at 7ish pounds



Maternity clothes? In them, and love them. I still have non-maternity clothes I'm wearing for now, but I don't know how much longer I can keep it up.



Sleep: Sleep it still amazing. I'm getting plenty, but could still use more. Enjoying it while I can.



Movement: YES!!!! I couldn't believe it happened so soon! A little bit every day!



Food cravings: Fruit Mentos!



Food Aversions: Not too bad this week.



Gender: Still not sure! But ready to find out!



Pregnancy Symptoms: Oh, you know, the usual. Sore boobs, oily skin, tons of zits, constant hunger... the list goes on and on... Oh! And a rapidly growing belly!



Belly Button in or out? In.



What I miss: caffeine!!!



What I am looking forward to: Getting the results of my quad screen, and finding out the sex!



Upcoming appointments/events: I go back Novemeber 11th, that is the day they will schedule my anatomy scan! (Hopefully for the next day!) ;)

No comments: