Wednesday, October 23, 2013

16 weeks!

How far along? 16 weeks

How big is baby?  4.6 inches, 3.5 ounces. The size of an avocado! 


Total weight gain/loss: 10ish pounds

Maternity clothes? In them, and love them. I still have non-maternity clothes I'm wearing for now, but I don't know how much longer I can keep it up. 

Sleep: Sleep it still amazing. I'm getting plenty, but could still use more. Enjoying it while I can. 

Movement: YES!!!! I couldn't believe it happened so soon! A little bit every day! 

Food cravingsS'mores poptarts

 
Food Aversions: Nothing really. 

GenderStill not sure! But I've had two different people tell me it's a girl! 

Pregnancy Symptoms: Oh, you know, the usual. Sore boobs, oily skin, tons of zits, constant hunger... the list goes on and on... Oh! And a rapidly growing belly! 

Belly Button in or outIn.  

What I miss: Caffeine!!!!!


What I am looking forward toGetting the results of my quad screen, and finding out the sex!

Upcoming appointments/events:  My next appointment is November 11th! That day I'll get the results of my Quad screen and I'll get to schedule my anatomy scan!!!! Wooooo!! 



No comments: