Wednesday, October 9, 2013

14 weeks!

I had my appointment a week early. My OB asked me (for the 10th time) how sure I was of my LMP, like I've told her before, I am 100% sure! SO! She moved my due date up! From April 12th, to April 9th! Sounds good to me! Plus I got bumped into the second trimester almost a week sooner than expected! Woo! That being said, my bump updates will now be Wednesday instead of Sunday! :) 

 


How far along? 14 weeks

How big is baby?  3.4 inches and 1.5 ounces :) The size of a lemon! 


Total weight gain/loss7ish pounds

Maternity clothes? In them, and love them. I still have non-maternity clothes I'm wearing for now, but I don't know how much longer I can keep it up. 

Sleep: Sleep it still amazing. I'm getting plenty, but could still use more. Enjoying it while I can. 

Movement: YES!!!! I couldn't believe it happened so soon! A little bit every day! 

Food cravingsNothing too serious this week.

 

Food Aversions: Also not too bad this week.

GenderStill not sure! But we'll be finding out in 4 and half-ish weeks! 

Pregnancy Symptoms: Oh, you know, the usual. Sore boobs, oily skin, tons of zits, constant hunger... the list goes on and on... Oh! And a rapidly growing belly! 

Belly Button in or outIn.  

What I miss: Coffee, well Caffeine in general. My OB gave me the OK to have 1 cup a day, but I think I'll stay away for now...

What I am looking forward toGetting the results of my quad screen, and finding out the sex!

Upcoming appointments/events:  I go back in 4 weeks. That day they will schedule my anatomy scan (hopefully for the next day lol) so we can find out what little boo is!!!! 

No comments: