Wednesday, October 30, 2013

17 Weeks!

How far along? 17 weeks

How big is baby?  5.1 inches, 5.9 ounces. The size of an onion! (Or iPhone, depending on who you ask!)  


Total weight gain/loss10ish pounds

Maternity clothes? Yep! I'm still wearing all non-maternity tops, and one pair of non-maternity pants...I'm going to need to shop soon. ;) 

Sleep: I love sleep. I'm in bed between 8:30 and 9 every night.  

Movement: YES!!!! I had a little party animal in my belly today! It was amazing!

Food cravingsChocolate munchkin's from Dunkin' Donuts! 

 
Food Aversions: Nothing really. 

GenderStill not sure! I've had 2 people tell me it's a girl, but I've had 2 VERY vivid dreams where it was a boy...just a couple more (hopefully 2 max) weeks! 

Pregnancy Symptoms: Headaches, backache, shortness of breath, oily skin...you know, the norm. 

Belly Button in or outIn.  

What I miss: Caffeine!!!!! (and beer) 


What I am looking forward toGetting the results of my quad screen, and finding out the sex!

Upcoming appointments/events:  I have to retake my Quad screen because apparently, it was too early when they took it the first time. So whenever I get around to that...then November 11th, and my anatomy scan SOON after that! 



No comments: