Wednesday, November 6, 2013

18 weeks!

How far along? 18 weeks

How big is baby?  6 inches, 7 ounces. The size of a sweet potato!   

Maternity clothes? Yep! I'm still wearing all non-maternity tops, and one pair of non-maternity pants...I'm going to need to shop soon. ;) 

Sleep: I love sleep. I'm in bed between 8:30 and 9 every night.  Although this week it has been hard to sleep through the night. I've been waking up because of random things numerous times a night.  

Movement: YES!!!! The kicks and punches are getting stronger every day! 

Food cravingsTHAI FOOD! I've had it 4 times in the last 3 weeks. It's just SO delicious! 

 
Food Aversions: Nothing really. 

GenderStill not sure! I've had 3 people tell me it's a girl, but I've had 2 VERY vivid dreams where it was a boy...

Pregnancy Symptoms: Headaches, backache, shortness of breath, oily skin...you know, the norm, also ridiculously large boobs, and a rapidly growing belly. :) 

Belly Button in or outIn.  

What I miss: Caffeine!!!!! (and beer) 


What I am looking forward toGetting the results of my quad screen, and finding out the sex!

Upcoming appointments/events:  We are having our Anatomy Scan NEXT Wednesday!! Hopefully baby is willing to show us the goods! I'm ready to know if we're having a boy or girl!!! 



No comments: