Wednesday, November 13, 2013

19 Weeks and it's a.......

Well folks, Baby number 2 is a GIRL! We had our anatomy scan today and baby girl didn't want to cooperate. She had her legs crossed the entire time! I was really nervous the tech was going to give up, but thankfully she didn't! Baby girl is as healthy as can be, weighing in at about 9 ounces! 


Beautiful baby profile!!

 

Creepy alien ultrasound face
Her hand!!!! How cute is that?!



No boy parts here! 




(I had a jacket on all day, so this hot mess was hidden!)

How far along? 19 weeks

How big is baby?  6 inches, 9 ounces. The size of a mango!!   

Maternity clothes? Yep, yep, yep!

Sleep: I love sleep. I'm in bed between 8:30 and 9 every night.

Movement: Yes!!! I have an anterior placenta (like I did when I was pregnant with my first) so they're not as strong or noticeable as they would be otherwise.

Food cravingsI still want to eat Thai everyday, but I don't. :) 

 
Food Aversions: Tomatoes

Gender: Girl, Girl, Girl!!!

Pregnancy Symptoms: Headaches all. the. time. 

Belly Button in or outIn.  

What I miss: Caffeine!!!!! (and beer) 


What I am looking forward toGetting the results of my quad screen!

Upcoming appointments/events:  In a few weeks I go back for my monthly check up and the results of my quad screen!

No comments: