Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Half Way There!!!

I can't believe I'm 20 weeks today! This pregnancy has FLOWN by! And I'm not complaining! :)


Hello, pregnant fat face.

How far along? 20 weeks

How big is baby?  7.2 inches, 10.5 ounces. The size of a banana!!   

Maternity clothes? Yep, yep, yep!

Sleep: I love sleep. I'm in bed between 8:30 and 9 every night. I'm having difficulty sleeping on my left side though, which is kind of bothersome. When I was 15 I broke my left collar bone, so if I'm laying on that side for too long, it really starts to hurt. :( 

Movement: Yes!!! I've got quite the acrobat in there <3 nbsp="" span="">

Food cravingsI still want to eat Thai everyday, but I don't. :) 

 
Food Aversions: Tomatoes

GenderGirl, Girl, Girl!!!

Pregnancy Symptoms: Headaches and backaches. 

Belly Button in or outIn.  

What I miss: Beer 


What I am looking forward toGetting the results of my quad screen!

Upcoming appointments/events:  In a few weeks I go back for my monthly check up and the results of my quad screen!

No comments: