Thursday, June 24, 2010

Appointment Anxiety



Tomorrow is the follow up appointment to my anatomy scan ultrasound we had done 4 weeks ago. I'm a little nervous because its then that the doctor will go over any abnormalities they may have found (God willing they didn't find anything unusual) but it still a bit unnerving. Its first thing in the morning which I prefer to late afternoon appointments because theres no waiting around all day biting your fingernails to the nub. So, I'm going to relax for the rest of tonight and try to go to bed early since I'm used to waking up naturally, and we have to get up around 7ish tomorrow. Thoughts and prayers please.




Changing the subject a bit, I am SO pissed off at Domino's Pizza right now I could fly off the handle, and be labeled bat shit crazy. I called in and ordered our dinner tonight, Chad got his usual ham and pineapple, and I thought I would be different and I ordered BBQ chicken! Sounds delicious right? WRONG! All I wanted on my pizza was cheese (obvs) BBQ sauce and chicken, I get it home, open the box all excited and starving ready to eat, and WTF is all over my pizza?? ONIONS!!! And not the small chopped kind either, the BIG, long, nasty, slimy kind! I LOATHE ONIONS! So needless to say, I had to pick them off and eat my BBQ chicken pizza with onion juice cooked into it. Fucking domino's. Don't they know not to mess up a pregnant woman's dinner?!




Enough about that, I'm sure my blood pressure is about to fly through the roof as it is. Its settled, I'm going to have some ice cream tonight to make me feel better. Publix chocolate chip oatmeal cookie ice cream to be exact. Its as delicious as it sounds. Jealous yet?

This is it... it is soo yummy!

I'll let you know how the appointment goes tomorrow. JLM

No comments: