Since this will be our first Christmas with our brand new baby, I've been searching high and low for good deals on Christmas cards. And guess what I found?! Shutterfly.com is doing a promotion and giving away 50 free holiday cards! Don't be jealous, you can get 50 cards for free too, if you blog that is! If you're interested (and lets face it, who wouldn't be) you can check it out for yourself here http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/
I've never used shutterfly.com but I've been doing lots of research, and from what I can tell, they are fast, reliable, affordable....all great things, so I'm sure I will be using them more and more during the coming years.
So here is my problem... I am the most indecisive person on the planet. I promise, just ask my husband, or my friends, or, well, anyone that knows me at all. I have narrowed it down to a select few cards that I love, but can't seem to pick just one. So, I need your help.
So there they are. Help me pick one since I am incapable of doing so myself! Then when you're done doing that, get to blogging so you can get some free holiday cards too....and while you're at it check out other fun stuff you can do on shutterfly's website!!
.Christmas cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
· photo Christmas cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery
· desk calendars to http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/desk-calendars
· holiday cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
· personalized mugs to http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/photo-mugs
· mother’s day cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/mothers-day-cards-stationery
Have fun, and Happy Holdays!!