Friday, November 12, 2010

Ouch

This may be a little TMI for some...well most actually, so if you have a weak stomach, turn back now.

Seriously, it's not too late.


OK here goes...
Why the hell don't people tell you what it's like after you have a baby?
No, I didn't expect it to be all puppies and rainbows, but seriously! Here comes the TMI.
Oh.My.Cod.
I feel like someone has kicked me straight in the lady parts whilst wearing a steel toe boot. No I didn't expect it to go right back to normal, actually to be quite honest, I didn't even think about the repercussions of having a vaginal delivery. Never again. Never. I promise you that. I don't remember exactly how the contractions felt, but I remember telling the Mr. that it was the worst pain I had ever experienced in my life. (This is how people have more than one kid, they forget.) Of course I had some Stadol, followed by an epidural, so the delivery itself didn't hurt, but now....if I stand too long, or sit too long, so sit in an odd position, I feel like my pubic bone is going to fall out of my body. I'm not exaggerating.
And of course, I tore. So I have God knows how many stitches holding me together, and holy shit, get some pee on those suckers...I'd rather not drink anything for days just so I don't have to go to the turlet EVER.
So I raise my glass, to all the women of the world who have children, and those who are brave enough to have more than one, this toast is for you.

Of course, I'd do it all over again to have my amazing baby girl.

No comments: