Friday, August 13, 2010

29 weeks 1 day

•How far along?: 29 weeks 1 day



•How big is baby?: 16 inches and 3 pounds. Shes almost as long as she will be when she's born. Pretty exciting.


•Maternity clothes?: Yep. All of them.

•Stretch marks?: ugh. battle scars, sure.


•Sleep?: Welcome back 1st trimester fatigue. I'm sleeping pretty well these days, in between getting up to pee 20 times a night.


•Food cravings?: I had been dying to try Wendy's new sea salt fries, so yesterday I gave in and had some. They.Were.Good.


•Labor signs?: Nope.


•Belly button in or out?: Innie when I'm sitting down, and flat when I'm standing.


•What I miss: Coffee, my pre preg body, being able to shave easily, and the parts of my body I can no longer see.


•What I'm looking forward to: Having my baby!!!


Our last appointment went pretty well. I found out that I wont be getting another ultrasound, which is kind of a bummer since I would love to have some pictures of her with some chunk, but I guess we'll have to wait until her arrival. 76 days left, give or take a few. Her quad screen came back negative, which is wonderful, it means she doesn't have Downs Syndrome! I wasn't even a high risk for her to have it, but I was still worried.
Oh and, I only gained 3 pounds!!!! That was good news as well. Hopefully since I gained so rapidly early on, I'm hoping that it had kind of peaked and will be nice and slow for the remainder of this pregnancy.
That is all.

No comments: