Friday, August 27, 2010

31 weeks 1 day

•How far along?: 31 weeks 1 day



•How big is baby?: 16. 7 Inches and 3.8 pounds. Big girl!


•Maternity clothes?: With the exception of some jammies...


•Stretch marks?: ugh. battle scars, sure.


•Sleep?: Welcome back 1st trimester fatigue. It's getting more and more difficult and takes at least 2 hours for me to fall asleep, and getting up to pee 3 times before I even fall asleep doesn't help.


•Food cravings?: Chinese. I'd kill a bitch for some right now.


•Labor signs?: Nope, but I am finally feeling big and pregnant. It's not all puppies and rainbows, I can assure you.


•Belly button in or out?: Innie when I'm sitting down, and flat when I'm standing.


•What I miss: My pre preg body and weight, being able to shave easily, and the parts of my body I can no longer see.


•What I'm looking forward to: My baby shower! It's TOMORROW!

I know it's been a couple of weeks since my last update, but seriously, not a lot changed. I had to take the glucose tolerence test again and passed... again. I know I don't have gestational diabetes, but it's what I get for opening my big mouth and warning my doc AGAIN of the size of babies in my family. PLEASE cross your fingers that my baby isn't huge!
Hmm... what else is new.. Well I will have a full term baby on board in 6 weeks!! 6 WEEKS! That's a month and a half people! I could have a healthy OUTSIDE baby in less than 2 months! I'm super excited!
We've also decided that we will not be saving her cord blood. It's very expensive and it's still not 100% the best option. I've done lots of research on it, and decided that if it's possible, we'll donate it instead!
My baby shower is TOMORROW! I am super excited, even though only 1 person RSVP'd. What the fuck people. You are so damn inconsiderate. But I've heard through the "grapevine" that quite a few people are coming. But still, it pisses me off. AND not one thing has been purchased off my registry. NOTHING. So I'll probably be coming home with a bunch of baby clothes and diapers. But it's fine. I'll be happy no matter what.
Enough rambling. And I'm not proof reading because I don't feel like it.

No comments: