Saturday, April 2, 2011

Birthday Birthday Birthday

With April, comes Spring flowers, showers, Easter (sometimes), tons of peeps and chocolate bunnies....but of course, my birthday.

I am not ashamed to admit I am turning 24 this year. I am not worried about growing older, and will always be proud of my age.... until it starts showing...(then it's Hello Botox!)

Anyhoo, the point of this post is my wish list.
So without further ado....

This exact pair of Christian Louie's





New Palahniuk book (or any, they're all worth owning)




New Tucker Max book

  

These:



This,


This,


and finally...


Spread the word folks, you have until the 19th ;)












All images courtesy of Google Image

1 comment:

Megan said...

I found your blog from Kelle Hampton and just wanted to say hi!!

All I have to say about your birthday wish list is that all those items have my stamp of approval. You've got good taste!! :)

Oh, I have a fun little giveaway on my blog. You're welcome to come check it out!