Thursday, September 2, 2010

32 weeks.

•How far along?: 32 weeks dear readers.


•How big is baby?: Roughly 3 pounds 11 ounces, and just over 16 inches.


•Maternity clothes?: With the exception of some jammies and VERY few shirts.


•Stretch marks?: ugh. battle scars, sure. Nothing too serious...fingers crossed! :)


•Sleep?: I'm sleeping alright these days, still getting up what seems like every hour on the hour to pee though. Last night sucked, with Mordecai barfing 10 minutes after I went to bed, then him crying because I wouldn't give him anymore food to prevent follow-up puking, needless to say it took a while to actually fall asleep. I'm also having VERY vivid dreams! Not weird or really even baby related just so real!


•Food cravings?: Chinese. I still want some, and haven't had any. Help a sister out please!! SHIT!


•Labor signs?: Nope, but I am finally feeling big and pregnant. It's not all puppies and rainbows, I can assure you.


•Belly button in or out?: Innie when I'm sitting down, and flat when I'm standing. I really don't think it's going to pop out! Which is kind of a relief!


•What I miss: My pre preg body and weight, being able to shave easily, and the parts of my body I can no longer see.


•What I'm looking forward to: Having my baby!!


Well today is September 2nd, which means, that I will have a baby NEXT MONTH! God willing anyway. I promise, I am literally going to do everything in my power to get this baby out, hopefully around 37 weeks; labor cookies, walking miles upon miles, doin' it, whatever it takes!

So today I am 32 weeks. If I were to go into labor after I hit 34 weeks the doctors will not stop the progression of labor and will let me have my baby. I don't want her that early though. She still needs a little longer to finish cooking. As of 37 weeks, she will be a full term baby. She will be completely ready to make her appearance, and I'm totally ok with her coming then. So what this means, is, that I could have her anytime starting in 2 weeks. 2 freaking weeks. But I'll settle for 5 weeks. Seriously, that's crazy to me. I'm ready. But I still need a diaper bag. :(

No comments: