Thursday, September 30, 2010

36 weeks.

•How far along?: 36 weeks...


•How big is baby?: A little over 6 pounds and around 18 inches.

•Maternity clothes?: Almost everything. Sadly I'm down to one pair of maternity jeans that fit, but luckily I'll have an outside baby before it gets too chilly.


•Stretch marks?: It could be so much worse.


•Sleep?: It's pretty good. I can't complain.


•Food cravings?: Whatever is currently shown via commercial.


•Labor signs?: Random contrax, nothing serious yet though.


•Belly button in or out?: Innie. It's not coming out!


•What I miss: My pre preg body and weight, being able to shave easily, and the parts of my body I can no longer see. Being able to get up easily, and not peeing 100 times a day.


•What I'm looking forward to: Getting this kid out of my ute!


I had my 35 week appointment yesterday (although I was really 35 weeks 6 days) It was....well I got violated. I had my Group B Strep test done; rather than explain what I had to go through, I'll let you google it if you really want to know what happened. It's no big deal, if it comes back positive, I'll have to have IV antibiotics while I'm in labor. Some women carry it, some don't. We'll find out next week. THAT'S RIGHT! As of now, I go to the doc every week until delivery! WOOHOO! God, I really hope she comes soon. Like, this time next week would be AWESOME. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: