Thursday, July 15, 2010

15 weeks left!

•How far along?: 25 weeks!



•How big is baby?: About the size of an eggplant; 13.6-14.8 inches, 1 1/2 - 2.2 pounds...


•Maternity clothes?: Yep. Pants, shorts, shirts, dresses. I do have a few non maternity shirts I can still squeeze into, but not for long. I made the mistake of trying on some of my pre.preg shirts the other day, some of them didn't even go below my belly button.

•Stretch marks?: Little teeny tiny white ones I had pre.preg, but I think I have the beginnings of one on my tummy, I'm not happy about it, but I knew it was going to happen. This pregnancy has been too perfect to not make me suffer one way or another.


•Sleep?: Well, now Miss Ariana likes to play soccer when I decide to go to sleep. So I'm in bed, for at least 2 hours getting kicked in the bladder, thus making me get up every 20 minutes to pee, until I finally fall asleep..... I miss sleep.


•Food cravings?: Sweets.


•Labor signs?: Just Braxton Hicks. blech.


•Belly button in or out?: Definitely working its way out.


•What I miss: Peppermint white chocolate mocha lattes, my pre-preg body, sleep, not being a hormonal wreck.


•What I'm looking forward to: The arrival of my daughter!

Why is it that when I'm in bed at night and I think of things I want to start doing, I'm all for it, but then when I get up the next day, suddenly I'm not so motivated. I've always been that way, and it kind of sucks. Lets take last night for example....
I'm in bed, and I decide that I'm going to start going for walks during the day. YES! OK, I can do this. Just around the complex, or up and down the street behind us, no big deal. I blame watching Kourtney & Khloe, as Kourtney looks AMAZING just 3 measley months after giving birth, granted she worked out twice a day, going to the gym, running (which I HATE) all in the Miami heat. So, I wake up this morning, remembering my decision last night, only to decide that, 1) its hot as balls outside and 2) the mexicans are out cutting our lawn, I don't want them to look at me, or attempt to speak to me. I don't care for strangers. So anyway, I didn't go for my morning walk. I feel a little defeated, maybe I can get SirChad to take me to the lake more often. I feel sick.

No comments: