Thursday, July 1, 2010

23 Weeks

•How far along?: 23 weeks.



•How big is baby?: She is just over a foot long and weighs a little over a pound.


•Maternity clothes?: Yep. Pants, shorts, shirts, dresses. I do have a few non maternity shirts I can still squeeze into, but not for long.


•Stretch marks?: No! I've been lucky so far!


•Sleep?: Not so well last night....see below.


•Food cravings?: Pretzel M&M's please!!!!!


•Labor signs?: Nothing this week.


•Belly button in or out?: Definitely working its way out.


•What I miss: Peppermint white chocolate mocha lattes.


•What I'm looking forward to: Ordering my baby shower invitations, and of course, my baby shower!!


Pregnancy comes with many surprises. Last night I got a new one. My ribs are expanding. Yes, that's right, they're EXPANDING. It is not a pleasant feeling. I was in bed last night trying to fall asleep, but couldn't because I was dealing with what I can only explain as "growing pains". Hopefully this doesn't last too long, because its not nice. :(

No comments: