Monday, July 5, 2010

Gah! I am so tired!

After getting 11 hours of sleep last night, I can NOT stop yawning today. I am so effing tired, I have no idea why. Anyway...

Yesterday was awesome. As I'm sure you know, It was the 4th of July. We spent the morning/ early afternoon watching My Girl and then Nick Swardson (?) on comedy central. That fucker is hilarious. Then we went over to Vann and Jessica's. They had an awesome get together which included all of our buddies, and we spent the next 6 hours swimming, and eating delicious BBQ made by master chef Tom Greene. One word to describe his food.....YUM. I ate until I was miserably full, as I always do when he cooks for us. Then we swam in the rain, until is got a little ridiculous and we decided to get out. After drying off, changing clothes, and watching a little bit of Grease, it stopped raining and we jumped back in the pool. For some reason Chad and Wes were anti-swimming yesterday, but their loss, we had a blast. Then it was time for fireworks. We were able to see some while we were still in the pool, our view would have been better if there wasn't a big ass tree in the way, but we got the picture. Then we got out, did (?) some sparklers and a few little fireworks in the street, and it was time to go home. I was so exhausted by the time we got home, I could have passed out immediately, but stayed up until 11:30 and then woke up today at 10:30. Needless to say, yesterday was a good day.

Wait, what am I doing.....this is supposed to be a pregnancy blog...... I finally got a maternity bathing suit hand-me-down from Cari, it fits lovely, aside from my belly hanging out a bit, but no biggie. Then after lunch Lindsey got to feel my little Fishy kick! She freaked out a little, it was funny. Other than that though, nothing new with my little one. 115 days to go. <3

No comments: