Thursday, July 22, 2010

Double Digits

How far along?: 26 weeks. 98 days left! Double digits baby!!!

•Stretch marks?: Nothing too serious, I've done lots of research on BioOil and will certainly be buying some of that shit my next trip to walmart.

•Maternity clothes?: Yup. All of them. With the exception of a shirt or two, oh, and undies! <3

•Sleep?: Its been great for the last week, I'm kind of surprised. It was terrible for a while, with getting up every hour on the hour to piss.

•Food cravings?: Caffeine. Ice.

•Gender?: Girly bits.

•Movement?: Yup! And I love it. She did have a pattern but thats gone out the window now, she moves quite often, and it makes me happy.

•Labor signs?: None.

•Belly button in or out?: Still in, but barely.

•What I miss: My pre pregnancy body

•Milestone: We've made it to double digits, 98 days left! Thats pretty awesome! I think I'm done counting down the days, time seems to go by faster when I don't.
...................................................................................................................................................................................................


I have an appointment tomorrow. Last time I was there, they hadn't gotten the results of my quad screen for some reason, so hopefully they will have them tomorrow. And God willing, they will come back with great results. This is the test that checks for Downs Syndrome. Not that I'd love her any less, but everyone prays for a healthy baby. We shall see, I'm not stressing about it, I've got enough to worry about right now.

As selffish as it sounds, there are days when I wish that in the beginning, I had terrible morning sickness. Maybe I wouldn't have gained a million pounds and I'd be that cute little pregnant girl. But no, I have had the most amazing, stress-free pregnancy and for that, I'm happy. I know its only temporary, and it wont take that long to lose it after the baby gets here, but still. I miss being skinny. :( OK, pity party over. Don't judge me bitches.

No comments: