Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Monday

Good morning all! It's Monday, and another day closer to Christmas! Sadly we're not getting a Christmas tree this year both for financial reasons and for lack of space. Our apartment is too small and adding in a tree would make it all the more cramped. So next year when we're in a bigger place, definitely!

This weekend was pretty good compared to the horrible week I had suffering with a constantly crying little one. She was actually in a really good mood, and still is surprisingly. What it was causing her to do this, I still don't know, but as long as it's over, I'm a happy momma. I can't imagine what it must be like for parents that have a baby with colic. My heart definitely goes out to them.

Saturday we spent the afternoon taking some family photos! They turned out great, and I'm really happy with our photographer ;)
I'll post some of the pictures after we send out our Christmas cards.... I don't want to give anything away!

I keep going back and forth on whether or not I should post a link to my blog on my Facebook, and I always end up not doing it. I think I'd rather have strangers of the interwebs reading about my personal life than people I actually know. Plus I don't need anyone else judging me.

I really need to work on my posts not being all over the place...maybe one of these days!

Have a great week!
(Oh, by the way, it's cold outside!!)

No comments: