Friday, December 3, 2010

Times are a'changin

Let me start this by saying I am running on about 3 hours of sleep.

Now that that is out of the way, Oh.My.Cod. I am so effing tired. And not just from last nights lack of sleep, oh no. This entire week has sucked. Big ones.
My darling daughter is going through this stage, if you will, where if she isn't being held, she's crying. If she's hungry, which is always, she is crying. If you are trying to put the bottle in her mouth to feed her, she is crying. If you put her in her bassinet after taking nearly an hour to get her to sleep, instantly she is awake, crying. What.The.Fug. I don't get it. I don't understand why she is crying all the time. She also isn't napping like she used to. Now she'll take maybe one or 2 naps a day. Cat naps, not like her previous naps that lasted hours, these only last about 30 or 45 minutes. This week will live forever in my mind as "Hell Week."

Annnyhow. No matter how frustrated I get, I know that once the weekend comes, salvation has arrived. My dear, dear husband wont be working so he can stay up with her at night, and wake up with her in the morning. I will still get up and handle the overnight feedings, only because this ensures the Hubs will be rested enough to get up and take care of her once morning hits and she's ready to start the day.

Got to cut this one short, the little one has risen...
I'll post pictures later.

No comments: