Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve!!!!

As I mentioned in my precious post (two posts in two days..I'm on a roll) my mother will be coming into town today to spend the night so the Mr. and I can go out and bring in the New Year right! I am SO excited I can barely contain myself. Now, I'm not excited about leaving my baby behind, but I am excited to have someone else that I trust keep her while I go off and live a little.

I can't recap what's happened, since, well it hasn't happened yet, but I can tell you what the plan is....
Sushi
Shrimp (bleck)
Chicky Chicky Chicken
Boooooooze
Kinect
CornHole
Toasts
Kisses
Bed.

Sounds like a good night to me!

Now since tomorrow is the first day of 2011, I should have a resolution ready and prepared to begin.
Well, I don't.
It's usually always been my resolution to quit smoking. Guess what?! I did that this year! I still have moments of weakness and want to smokesmokesmoke, but I don't. How selfish would I be if I did? My poor baby would have to smell the stench of cigarettes every time I held her, her clothes would stink..etc.etc.etc.
It's not fair to her, and so, I wont be smoking.
Now the only task I've yet to complete is to get the Mr. to quit.
Maybe that should be my resolution. Or his.

If I think of something for myself, I'll let you know. Until then, enjoy tonight.
Eat, Drink, and be Merry.
But don't drink and drive, it kills people.

1 comment: