Monday, October 11, 2010

Super pukey

ughhhhhh. I just tossed my corn pops. I love that cereal, I do, so I'm pretty disappointed.






Is this a sign of early labor? God, I hope so. I'm so ready to meet this baby. A friend that was due a week before me had her baby this past weekend. I'm extremely jealous. My time will come...blah blah blah....






But seriously, I'm not feeling well all of a sudden. Everything was fine, I was sitting here catching up on some blogs, and BAM! I run to the bathroom and puke... over, and over and over. Of course I run to Dr. Google, if you will, and look it up, and for a lot of people vomiting is a sign of early labor. SQUEEEE! How exciting. We shall see. I'll let you know.






I'll leave you with a few pictures of my first baby, my fur baby Mordecai.



No comments: